full-length Annie trailer.
IT LOOKS SO DELIGHTFUL.
i’M CRYING somOME CROtHETED THIs snail a SWEATER. A HAT.A SHELL WARMER. THEY SpeNT TIME and ENERGY and made this snAIL A SWEATERHATSHELLWARMER out of th eKINDNESS OF THEIR HEARTS what thE FUCK IT FITS PERFECTLY theY PROBABLY MADE IT WHILE MAKING SOMETHING ELSE AND THEN THEY SAW A SNAIL AND WERE LIKE “HEY LITTLE BUD IM MAKIN SOMETHIN JUST FOR YOOO’ and they finiished it before they snail could get awaybecause it’s a SNAIL AND IT CANt move that faast and OH FUCK IM CRYING I HOPE YOURE STILL OUT THERE AND HAPPY SNAIL
1. pertaining to the sky or visible heaven, or to the universe beyond the earth’s atmosphere, as in celestial body.
2. pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine.
3. of or pertaining to celestial navigation.
4. (initial capital letter) of or pertaining to the former Chinese Empire or the Chinese people.
5. an inhabitant of heaven.
6. (initial capital letter) a citizen of the Celestial Empire.
Etymology: from Mediaeval Latin cēlestiālis, from Latin caelestis, from caelum “heaven”.
A Single Thread Wrapped Around Thousands of Nails by Kumi Yamashita
Kumi Yamashita , whose mind-blowing shadow artworks have been featured before, uses a single, unbroken thread wrapped around thousands of nails to create stunning portraits of women and men.
In the ongoing series entitled Constellation (a nod to the Greek tradition of tracing mythical figures in the sky), the Japanese artist (living and working in New York) uses three simple materials to produce these otherworldly works of art.
Whoever wants to eat cookie dough and not get salmonella. Here ya go!
S1.E03 (Bushwhacked) - Proximity alert. Must be coming up on something